The Coordinator of Extended Learning reports to the Associate Provost. This person will support the implementation of distance learning, summer intensives, cohort programs, and other emerging new program and format initiatives. In addition this person will support work related to the oversight of the regional centers including support of strengthening the academic oversight of the centers and supporting the state authorization process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Coordinates scheduling, faculty support and planning of extended learning programs.
- Works with Marketing and Enrollment to create and implement marketing and recruitment strategies to support extended learning programmatic growth.
- Supports logistical considerations for extended learning programs including site selection, coordination, staffing and program support.
- Coordinates with Financial Aid, Bursar, Registrar, and Admissions Records to facilitate services to extended learning students.
- Serves as “on site” manager during intensive summer residency including supervision of temporary, part-time summer workers.
- Works closely with State Authorization Office to clarify state by state regulations pertaining to distance learning and marketing and assist in the submittal of documentation when necessary for state authorization.
- Coordinates with Operations, Enrollment and Student Affairs to ensure adequate preparation and student support for extended learning programs.
- Provides administrative support to Associate Provost in relation to management of budgets, logistical support for regional center meetings, supervision of personnel, and other correspondence as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: - Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- MS Office and Jenzabar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to students with an emphasis on student service.
PHYSICAL EFFORT REQUIRED:
- The candidate is required to be mobile and occasionally lift and/or move to 40-50 pounds
EXPERIENCE: - Bachelor’s Degree Required. Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Experience in management of program logistics.
Cambridge College - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard