This position is responsible for supporting Project Managers in general project management duties. Duties include maintenance of project schedules, creation and distribution of issues list, facilitating cross-functional meetings (e.g. agenda preparation, reports distribution, material gathering and distribution, and communication of decisions/results, etc.), and liaison between internal clients, operational staff, and IT. This position makes use of analytical and communication skills: documenting project risks and risk management plans; working with internal clients, cross functional operational areas, and IT in product based planning and progressive elaboration; documenting issues; documenting the impact of change requests and project scope. This position will also work with PMO Management to capture and analyze project metrics, KPI’s, and related data as part of ongoing process improvement efforts.
• COMMUNICATION SKILLS - verbal and written communication skills demonstrated through communication, presentation, and facilitation with a variety of audiences is a MUST
• MS PROJECT - exposure to schedule management using MS Project is a MUST
• EXECUTION - ability to deliver assignments that may be ambiguous or require independent research and decision making to clarify and complete
• SCOPE MANAGEMENT - understanding of the concepts of scope containment
• CHANGE MANAGEMENT - understanding of the concepts of change management processes
• RISK and ISSUE MANAGEMENT - exposure to risk workshops, risk analysis, schedule analysis, issue management
• FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT - exposure to financial concepts, understanding of difference between CAPITAL and EXPENSE
• ANALYTICAL DECISION MAKING - ability to exercise professional judgment in analyzing and resolving client issues; ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and business correspondence
• PM EXPERIENCE - exposure to project management concepts required, 1 year of project coordination experience preferred
• PROJECT SCALE - has been involved in at least 1 small ($100K-$300K) project
• PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE - programming experience is a plus (but not required) in communicating with the developers and understanding why all the pieces go together
• INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE - health care, insurance, pharmacy experience a plus, PBM experience is a strong plus
• CERTIFICATION -CAPM or equivalent certification considered
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
At least 1 year of relevant work experience in project management, health care industry preferred
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Pathway Communications is a Canadian company offering high-value, integrated Internet solutions to business and residential customers....