Responsible for the care and maintenance of field installed business equipment. Proactively provide information to Field Service Managers and upper management regarding opportunities for service improvement opportunities.
- Accurately diagnose, repair and maintain equipment and accessories in optimum operating condition within manufacturers published electrical, mechanical, and copy quality specifications.
- Maintain a remarkably high level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed technician metrics such as response time, calls per day, parts cost per call.
- Accurately maintain a car stock inventory.
- Mentor Associate level technicians.
- Participate in monthly meetings and take a leadership role in communicating equipment problems and solutions to the team.
- Escalate technical and customer issues to Master Technician or management as appropriate.
- Promote departmental revenue contribution through equipment upgrades and assisting in the sale of maintenance agreements.
- Assist sales department with installation of new or trial equipment to ensure proper placement and operation.
- Lend assistance to fellow technicians when required to maintain optimum response time and customer satisfaction.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
- 2-year college degree with emphasis on electronics/electro-mechanics, or equivalent trade or military background.
- At least two, and preferably three, years of experience as a service technician servicing document management industry equipment.
- A+ Certification.
- Net + Certification or willing to obtain within 180 days of hire.
- General knowledge of the use of test instruments and hand tools.
- Proven strong customer service skills.
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail, follow detailed processes and reporting requirements.
- Satisfactory DMV report and reliable transportation.
- Good mechanical comprehension, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and pull and push heavy machines.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Electronic Systems, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1980, Electronic Systems has grown into the region’s largest provider of customized technology solutions for business. The...