Paladin Consulting is currently hiring for a Copier maintenance Associate to join our team working onsite at our client¿s office located in Brooklyn NY.
Work Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Job description for Copier Maintenance/Docucare
- Provide support on low/mid volume multi-function devices and engineering machines at assigned locations
- This entails preventative maintenance and minor repair on copiers.
- Will remove jams, replace toner, clean glass, replace drums, load paper, etc
- Will take meter reads at each copier to see how many copies have been run.
- Will do First responder duties on copier to evaluate problem.
- Should try to fix easy issues but call in for service tech for major issues.
- Will maintain supplies and order more when needed.
- May drive to different accounts to check on copiers and answer service calls as needed.
- Must have reliable transportation and own vehicle
- Mileage is reimbursed
- Ideal candidate has some copy center and technical/network experience.
- Should have experience dealing and working with copiers.
- Must be prompt and return calls or make service calls within 30 minutes of call.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and deliver boxes of paper
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
Driving Position: No
Paladin Consulting, Inc - 11 months ago