The Copy Development Manager understands the equities
and objectives of the brand, understands each brand’s
competitors and has an understanding of the category as
a whole. They are the Brand and Competitive expert
responsible for maintaining communication standards for
ALL InCreative generated activity against an assigned
This person is abreast of all projects relative to
his/her accounts and is in charge of the development and
management of their Copy Writer team.
Pack Design, Web Design, POS, Naming Development,
- Lead the development of Communication for Global
Brand Book Content, Copy Masters, Video
Storyboards/scripts, Case Studies,
Audits/Competitive Analysis and NPD/NPD
Implementation within the role of InCreative.
voice standards for ALL InCreative generated
- Responsible for maintaining communication/tone of
activity against an assigned brand/project and
providing input on those not generated by
Writer team including training, development,
- Responsible for development of their assigned Copy
performance reviews and improvement actions.
day-to-day basis, be a leader.
- Act as a mentor, direct and motivate the team on a
assigned intern and outside resources to educate and
- Facilitate hiring, training and work with an
involve them in the Kao Creative process.
consumer, competition and product performances.
- Awareness of brand portfolio, business needs
Design Manager and Creative Team Lead assuring the
- Deploy communication strategy in concert with the
smooth project transition from design to production
strategy and objectives are clearly defined and
- Lead presentations/internal reviews ensuring
during the creative process to ensure global
- Effectively manage communication direction/insight
equities are maintained.
information and explanation to fully understand copy
- Review all work prior to its release.
- Ensure internal partners have been given the
development process and methodology.
Creative Strategists and Project Leader teams.
- Develop a relationship with the creative staff,
- Attend all brand/project meetings, present strategy
e-mails and letters).
- Attend relevant research sessions.
- Prepare correspondence (which includes phone calls,
- Participate in weekly design status/inception
Communications or Creative writing preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism,
Req. Code : Copy Development Mgr.
Division/Department : MASS
Kao is a leading manufacturer of premium beauty care brands that are recognized around the world for their innovation and quality. Our...