About the Job:
You will need to fact check, ensure final quality of all material before it is published, utilizing your resources and subject matter experts when appropriate to get great copy up and available on various business and or consumer facing sites.
• Edit product descriptions for grammar, spelling, usage and style, adhering to appropriate style guides
• Rewrite content for clarity and consistency, if necessary
• You will have final sign off for events operating with discretion on what goes live on the client sites
• Respond to live product page edits as needed quickly and accurately
• Provide feedback to writers on editorial changes and information to management on trends and improvement opportunities
• Manage own workload and deadlines
• Establish strong relationships across departments
• You will work closely with our client team, in many instances sitting on site working alongside the client
• Work closely with high-volume technical writers and editors to ensure clean copy, consistent corporate voice, international style, and SEO
• Work closely with graphics, web publication, and localization specialists
• Fact-check, policy-check, and interface with Content Owners as required
You are passionate about grammar, quality and customer satisfaction!
You possess the following experience in your work history:
• 4 to 8 years copyediting experience, web-related a plus
• Knowledge of AP style guide
• Strong command of the English language
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• A team player with the ability to work independently
• Internet and email literacy
• Ability to edit HTML required
• Ability to use publish to websites required
• Experience working with to global brands required
Understanding of a digital media / advertising model, this position is completing work for our client, but you will be employed by Lionbridge and your work will be managed by a Lionbridge employee. We are charged with large project fulfillment for our customers and are not a staffing company.
Bachelor of Arts in English or related area of expertise
Global Marketing Operations’ (GMO) solutions enable the world’s top brands to adapt, manage, execute and optimize digital marketing initiatives at every phase of the international customer lifecycle. Working with companies and their agencies, GMO combines expertise in localization, digital operations and content marketing to improve customer engagement, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a provider of translation, development and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle - from development to translation, testing and maintenance. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Agencies - Lionbridge does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Lionbridge will not be recognized and such agency will have no recourse from Lionbridge.
Smiling? Apply today!
Lionbridge Technologies - 17 months ago
Lionbridge Technologies wants to be king of the jungle at bridging the language gap. The company offers translation (or localization) of...