LiveHealthier is a health and wellness company committed to keeping employees healthy and companies strong. We partner with corporations to provide innovative, award-winning employee wellness solutions that bring healthcare costs under control while boosting employee productivity, job satisfaction and morale. We passionately believe in the fundamental right for individuals to live a happy, healthy and balanced life. Our wellness solutions and products are always beautifully designed and innovatively engineered. To learn more about us and our high tech and high touch wellness solutions please visit our website at www.livehealthier.com .
LiveHealthier offers a unique and flexible work environment. We are a young, energetic and rapidly-growing company, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will excel working in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
LiveHealthier is looking for a Copy Editor to join our new and innovative Marketing and Engagement Team. The Copy Editor is responsible for all copy quality for all LiveHealthier products. Love crisp word-smithing? Interested in ensuring all written materials are letter perfect while motivating people to lead healthier, more productive lives? Then join us.
The Copy Editor will have passion for writing, a sharp eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure. The Copy Editors will ensure all marketing materials are free of errors, easy to read and conform to the LiveHealthier brand. This position will review and rewrite the work of writers. He/she may act as a fact checker or validate sources. The Copy Editors must also be well versed in proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
This newly created position will report to the Director of Creative Services. The Copy Editor will join forces with a fast-growing, energetic team who are passionate about health and wellness.
- Perform quality checks on all copy for creative and project management products before sending to the client
- Responsible for the quality, clarity, readability and integrity of all marketing materials and portal content before sending to client and production
- Ensures writing and graphic styles are consistent and matches established brand.
- Checks the functionality of contact information (URLs, phone numbers, etc.)
- Validates sources and facts as required
Experience and Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree in English/Literature or related field
- 3+ years writing experience in a marketing/advertising agency environment
- Expert knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style or AP Style Guide, copy editing and writing for consumers
- Superior skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent fact checking and source verification research skills
- Superior and effective written standard and colloquial English communication skills
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Precise with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work cross-collaboratively
- A desire to help and motivate people to improve their health
- Personality that thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing market and environment
LiveHealthier offers competitive salaries and benefits packages, including:
LiveHealthier is certified as a women-owned business (WBENC). This position is located at our headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland and we do not offer a relocation allowance.
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plans
- We LiveHealthier Wellness Plan
- Subsidized parking/metro
- Generous leave policies
- Casual dress
- PING PONG TABLE
Interested candidates will need to provide the following: A resume, a good reason why you’d like to work here, redacted email marketing campaign plan or brief and your salary history—all sent as individual attachments: titled last name_item name (i.e. last name_résumé) to email@example.com , attention: Copy Editor. Please submit all information requested. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Please, no phone calls. Consideration will only be made for full-time applicants for this position. Do not contact us if you are a recruiter. Thank you.
LiveHealthier is a global provider of innovative health management programs that are tailored to individuals and customized to corporations....