Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Coypright Licensing Analyst in our Woodland Hills, CA office location
• Identify all exploitations of a given asset for each assigned artist/product/schedule
• Research song ownership based on preliminary label copy and internal system triggers
• Contact internal and external parties as required to verify copyright ownership splits and any applicable songwriter, producer, and artist agreements.
• Maintain contact records and update systems accordingly
• Maintain project files
• Provide notifications and status reports as required by NA Copyright Royalties policies
• Respond to internal and external licensing & royalty inquiries
• Research and provide preliminary controlled statuses
• Maintain accurate release schedules and status reports
• Assist manager on various projects as needed
For Universal Music Group (UMG), music is a universal language. A subsidiary of Vivendi, UMG is the world's largest recording company,...