There are jobs and there are careers. When one chooses a career they do so because of a powerful and compelling emotion or feeling – a passion for their work. We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team. Passion for the brand and for a work product that you have created without compromise.
Passion for work that is meaningful and that makes a direct impact. Passion for results that exceed your own expectations. Join 2b stores for an employment experience filled with learning and fulfillment that will fuel your future.
What you’ll be doing at 2b
If you love fun, flirty and fast fashion and possess the prose to go with it this is the right job for you! The Copy Writer will work to assist in increasing the value of the 2b web site, social media and marketing collateral via creative and directional written communications. This position drives performance in Comp Sales %, Comp Gross Margin $, and Turn to achieve Divisional Income Goal.
Must Have Know-how
- Develop and implement product name and description that compliment the merchandise, are aligned with the brand and tone, are relevant and important to the customer, and enhance the user experience.
- Research, develop, recommend and implement creative content for marketing, social media and ecommerce that appeals to the 2b customer and compliments the printed and commerce path.
- Come up with amazing copy for all marketing and promotional messages that compliment the current marketing strategy and ensure that the messages reflect the 2b brand and tone.
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Polyvore, etc...) through program ideation, content creation and reporting of results.
- Build and manage blog content, editorial calendar, social media content, and campaigns.
- Work with eCommerce and Creative Directors on all customer communications, including email templates, directional copy, customer service communications.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and deadlines.
- Fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Additional responsibilities, duties, and projects as assigned.
- Passion; We love what we do. We do it with passion, enthusiasm, and dedication.
- Analyzes Issues; Analytical skills, includes determining root cause; gathering and integrating critical data; detecting flawed reasoning.
- Applies Technical/functional expertise; Stays current and leverages technical innovations; industry trends, and functional knowledge.
- Drives for Results; Achieves results through and with others; pursue aggressive goals; persistent in face of obstacles.
- Uses Sound Judgment; Makes decisions using objective and subjective data; comfort with complexity, risk and ambiguity.
- Manages & Improve Processes; process improvement; continuous learning; working better, smarter, and faster.
- Manages Change; Effectively implements planned organizational change; communication strategies; collaboration in implementation; and monitoring success.
- Demonstrates Adaptability; Comfortable with ambiguity and fast pace. Finds balance between organization needs, personal needs and team needs. Resilient.
- Listens to Others; Effectively listens to customers, employees, managers, and peers. Leverages skill to build relationships, make decisions and solve problems.
- Practices Self-Development; Demonstrates ongoing learning and self-development. Creates a cycle of continuous learning.
- Writes Effectively; Creates clear and accurate written communication. Uses style appropriate for audience and delivery method.
About 2b stores
- Obtaining Bachelor’s degree, in Communications or English preferred.
- Prefer experience with professional writing and writing.
- Superlative verbal skills with an emphasis on creativity.
- Familiarity with fashion and web jargon a definite plus.
- Retail experience – preferably in the apparel industry.
- Tremendous attention to detail-a copyeditor's eye is a must.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to cope with pressure, multiple deadlines, and working under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow co-workers. Apprentice or trainee. Possess moderate understanding of general aspects of job.
- Works under close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
We are all about WOW: Wow Service, WOW Fashion, WOW Pricing, WOW People. We are confident, act fast, and don’t hesitate to make decisions; we are rewarded for risk-taking – operates more like a start-up; We are efficient and highly productive with fewer layers and micro-managing; with direct and honest communication with team and leadership; An intimate, close-knit, and supportive yet welcoming team in a stable and family-oriented community structure who celebrates wins and where everyone has a voice; We treat our Team members throughout corporate and in our stores; our vendors, and business partners with the highest levels of dignity and respect. We treat our vendors as business partners, not as adversaries; and our associates as family, welcoming them as guests in our own home.
Benefits To Fit Your Style
As part of the bebe stores, inc. team, you’ll be entitled to our sexy benefit programs – Benefits to Fit Your Style! Including (but not limited to!) medical, dental, vision, medical savings accounts, 401k, stock purchase plan, life insurance, and much more. For more information, check out our website http://benefits.bebe.com
Bebe Stores, Inc. - 2 years ago
San Francisco, CA
- 5 days ago
San Francisco, CA
- 11 hours ago
San Francisco, CA
- 6 days ago
bebe is a global lifestyle brand that believes feeling sexy and looking great instills confidence. Our expert designs and...