Blast Radius is a leading digital agency built on a foundation of strategy, technology and design. Award winning work, laser focused company vision and top tier talent have allowed us to attract a growing list of the world’s best brands.
Our Seattle office is searching for a solid Copy Writer with proven concepting skills to work with a once-in-a-lifetime client. Send us a portfolio showcasing your jaw-dropping ideas and copywriting in action across a number of verticals and campaigns, with an emphasis on youth and sport culture. Ideally you have undisputable interactive agency experience and a highly versatile creative background.
Experience and Attributes:
You bring collaborative muscle to the table, but can also deliver professional results in a fast-paced production environment. You are up on emerging digital and social media trends but know, at the end of the day, it’s all about storytelling and understanding your audience.
You’ve been in interactive for at least four years, ideally with a notable agency, and have a related degree in communications studies, English or journalism. You have spearheaded independent projects that showcase your innate need creatively explore the world in which you live.
- Concept : Contribute to the ideas that are the foundation of both small and large scale digital campaigns
- Write : Define and capture a brand voice that comes to life in the right copy at the right time for the right audience
- Collaborate : Work with a multidisciplinary team including: creative directors, art directors, client directors, designers, strategists, producers and developers
- Plan : Create clear, simple content plans that internal and client stakeholders can easily understand and get excited about
- Organize : Use client collateral, site audit, research and best practices to create a tone and manner, nomenclature and more
- Edit & Proof : Ensure flawless execution of all copy across internal and client executions
- Present : Participate in internal presentation of ideas, pitch material presentation and support creative directors at client meetings
- Innovate : Work with the creative team, interaction architects and usability experts to develop improvements in online user experience
- Design : Contribute ideas and work with designers to ensure they come to fruition on mood boards, mocks, distributed media, websites and more
- Learn & Teach : Keep up on industry trends in web, mobile, social, location-based, etc., share your knowledge and learn from your peers
- Participate : Become part of Blast’s culture through our wide variety of social activities
- Conceptual thinker
- Superlative writer
- Versatile writing abilities (e.g. short and long form)
- Proof reading and editing
- Ability to distill ideas into strong copy lines
- Ability to write effective product copy
- Able to write for youth culture
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in teams
- Excellent domain expertise (or the ability to quickly obtain it)
- Content strategy
All interested candidates can apply directly with their resume and portfolio. We want to see your best pieces!
Blast Radius - 17 months ago