Create succinct and descriptive copy and content for a wide range of products, supporting three different brands. This content is used in catalogs, websites and other marketing vehicles. Work on a large, supportive content team in a high-energy environment, within our internal creative department. While this is primarily a detail-oriented product-writer position, you will use your creative skills to write headlines, work on special projects and contribute to team brainstorms.
In this position, you'll collaborate with many in-house teams, including Merchandising, Creative, Legal, Marketing and others to create copy and content our customers will like, enjoy and respond to.
• Must have professional copywriting experience; product copywriting a plus
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
• Work well with others in a highly collaborative environment
• Must love details and be able to manage them
• Excellent time management skills
• Enjoy being part of a team
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and web-based applications
- 5-7 years of professional content/copywriting or advertising writing experience
- Understanding of retail marketing helpful
- Prior product writing is a plus
- Previous experience working on a team helpful
Bluestem Brands, Inc. - 20 months ago
Bluestem Brands is proud to be named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013.
Bluestem Brands, Inc., headquartered in suburban Minneapolis,...