Back to Search Results
Apply Now To This Position
Sales & Marketing
Job Location :
Baltimore Home Office
FTR- Full Time
The Brightview Experience
... vibrant people creating vibrant communities
For over ten years, our Brightview communities have provided outstanding service and amenities coupled with personalized care for seniors. Some of our residents are seeking a vibrant retirement lifestyle in our independent living apartment homes, some require the services of assisted living and long-term care, still others find specialized Alzheimer's and memory care services in our "Wellspring Village". Across the range of our award-winning communities, Brightview has come to set the standard in senior living.
Located throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England states, our communities boast top quality architectural design and amenities. But it's not just the beautiful gardens, elegant restaurant style dining, fitness centers, on-site salons, grand pianos, or even lively pubs that make our communities special. They're filled with caring and compassionate associates who take great pride in making a difference in the lives our residents each day. Join us and you'll discover a rewarding career as a part of a team of passionate professionals who feel great about the work they do and the people they do it with. In short, Brightview is simply a great place to live and a great place to work.
Crafts copy for advertising, direct mail, websites, press releases, newsletters, presentations, social media, and other outreach mediums to shape perceptions, protect and enhance the organization’s brand and reputation, and compel people to act.
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Craft creative and persuasive copy for diverse mediums to support communication programs, marketing efforts, brand promotion and internal messaging.
- Craft press releases and general copy to draw awareness and promote the brand and organization.
- Work closely with external partners such as web developers, marketing firms, graphic artists, and internal customers, to ensure that copy supports global objectives and reinforces the desired look and feel.
- Work closely with internal partners in our communities such as associates, residents and family members to gather input for use in our marketing materials and campaigns.
- Develop and continuously refine templates that can be used to produce quick, efficient communications.
- Recommend creative new communication strategies and copy; conduct measurable experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of new approaches.
- Gain and maintain an in-depth understanding of our customers and how their evolving lifestyles, needs, fears, and aspirations may influence their purchasing decisions.
- Keep abreast of competitive offerings, industry trends, and evolving themes that may influence consumer behaviors, perceptions, and corporate performance; adjust communications as appropriate.
- Participate in strategic and tactical discussions to ensure that copy supports evolving objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities in this position.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university and three – five years’ experience writing copy that shapes perception and inspires action, preferably in an advertising agency or in sales and marketing.
- Exceptional written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to connect and communicate effectively with associates of all levels.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding and competing deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
- Ability to analyze markets and contribute to strategic and tactical changes.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment that is committed to transforming lives.
- Ability to be on-site at communities, including some out of state travel, up to 25% of the time.
- Writing sample is required to be attached to your application.
In conformity with applicable laws, The Shelter Group, Shelter Properties, Brightview Senior Living, and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law or unrelated to job requirements or because of the individual's refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test.
Returning Applicants Login Here:
If you do not remember your password click here .
Current Associates Login:
Brightview Senior Living, LLC - 2 years ago