With an exclusive focus on the B2B side of healthcare, Dodge Communications has worked with more than 90 innovative healthcare companies. We offer effective strategies, award-winning creative and integrated communications services to help build strong brands, establish thought leadership, generate demand and create leads to grow businesses. Founded in Atlanta in 2001 and employing more than 40 people, Dodge has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies based on revenue growth and ranked as one of “Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.”
Working closely with the senior copywriter and account teams, the Copywriter is responsible for using his or her in-depth healthcare knowledge to analyze and create written content for a wide range of deliverables, which may include public relations articles, case studies, white papers, website copy, speaking and award proposals, social media blogs, marketing collateral, ad copy and more.
- Write engaging, high-quality copy that demonstrates an understanding of the current healthcare/healthcare technology environments and speaks to the needs of targeted healthcare business audiences
- Know how to effectively tailor healthcare-targeted content for various channels including print, web, direct mail, etc.
- Exhibit a high degree of accuracy and efficiency when writing or revising copy
- Translate concepts into content in collaboration with the senior copywriter, account team, design team and clients
- Work well with team members and clients to produce content that consistently meets the objectives of both the clients and the media outlets we engage
- Ensure copy/concepts serve the purpose of promoting the client’s brand/product/service according to a strategic plan
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively interview and research in a way that highlights Dodge’s healthcare expertise and elicits the background necessary to create compelling, on-target copy
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, conference calls and client meetings
- Meet all deadlines in a fast-paced agency
Apply today for a chance to become part of a team that's making a difference in the business of healthcare. Send your resume and your salary expectations, to email@example.com .
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of current B2B healthcare environment and healthcare technology
- Minimum 3 years copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or related degree
- Ability to work well within a team-based, fast-paced environment
- Strong motivation and ability to initiate
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Dodge Communications, Inc. - 19 months ago