Who We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for real human beings with big hearts who are passionate and inspire others. Those who don’t follow in line, but have followers. People who want to move up in the company and in the world. We’re not saying it will be easy. In fact, you will be challenged like never before. But the opportunities are endless, the rewards immense.
Exciting opportunity for copywriter to join our marketing department as its primary content creator.
As a core member of internal marketing team you will be responsible for planning and creating fresh, compelling and relevant content for our lead generation, social and customer marketing programs, as well as managing some traditional PR responsibilities.
You will collaborate and work closely with Creative Brand director, Dir. of Marketing Communication, Project managers to provide content development and distribution and across IGS departments. Additionally, you will help out corporate marketing initiatives, including help with IGS online presence.
Most importantly, you will be the primary author for a wide variety of materials that will educate and inform customers across a number of vertical markets.
The Copywriter develops, writes, and proofreads copy for all marketing promotions and campaigns that support IGS Energy brand initiatives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and write fresh, compelling, original value-based content for IGS ENERGY including marketing materials, ads, case studies, press releases and blog posts. Write copy for online and offline marketing activities.
- Audit and update existing content and find new ways to repurpose it; keep all assets up to date.
- Help with developing messaging platform for brand standards and overall voice.
- Manage case studies and testimonials for existing clients.
- Work with designers to create compelling assets and campaigns.
- Maintains consistent voice for all projects and across all media and seasons.
- Work with the marketing team to build the content marketing plan to align with the overall company goals and IGS Energy marketing team goals.
- Conceptualizes and writes copy for direct mail, web sites, communications, social media channels, local and national advertising and any other marketing needs of the business.
- Ensures all communication is accurate, consistent and customer-friendly
- Writing style must be fresh, human and captivating.
- Outstanding proofreading, fact checking and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and deliverables.
- Solid understanding of creative development—from drafting briefs to executing deliverables
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Agency experience preferred
- 2+ years of copywriting and proofreading experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related area preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a brand voice across seasons, campaigns, channels, media and projects.
- Strong knowledge of brand-building.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office