LocalEdge is a premier multi-media sales company leading in business for over 40 years, we have an extensive customer base to which we provide a dynamic set of digital media along with our proven print products. Our industry leading digital media portfolio is continually augmented with new product innovations giving our Sales team the competitive advantage in the markets we service.
This position is responsible for product fulfillment, including generating written content for a variety of products. This position is also responsible for obtaining answers to queries that arise during the production process and coordinating the resolution of problems, internally and with the outside vendors.
• Generates new or enhances existing advertising content for a variety of products.
• Familiarize themselves with customers products and services, target audience and their competitors activities.
• Develops creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with external departments.
• Creates new content using procedure specifications, self research and customer outreach when needed.
• Calls customers directly to resolve any issues.
• Amends, revises or redevelops advertising content in response to feedback from customers.
• Suggests content changes based on pop culture, new trends, etc.
• Maintains and coordinates relations with vendors.
• Meets all deadlines and established turnaround times.
• Researches, troubleshoots, tracks and resolves problems concerning orders that arise during the production process.
• Maintains and updates a full set of documentation associated with the position’s responsibilities.
• Develops and maintains a good working relationship with production staff and external departments to answer questions and resolve problems in a professional and timely manner.
• Assists in any special projects as assigned by manager.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Three years overall experience preferred including proofreading and copywriting experience in publishing. A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, English or related field is preferred.
The incumbent/candidate must possess strong writing, grammar, spelling, editing and English skills. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash and HTML helpful. Must meet current productivity requirements of position.
Normal office routine. Periodic overtime may be required. (Mandatory)
We are proud to be an EOE employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.