MicroMass Communications is in need of a fun, creative, collaborative, and passionate person to fill the shoes of a senior copywriter. We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to take a leadership role in writing and concept creation for print and digital projects.
The copywriter should take a leadership and advocacy role in writing promotional copy and creating innovative platforms and concepts that achieve the goals of our clients and agency.
- At least 5 + years of copywriting experience at a pharmaceutical advertising agency
- A stunning book showcasing your experience with writing and concepting for the launch of pharmaceutical products and diagnostic and medical devices
- Your work should include concepts and content developed for all mediums: print, web, and digital
- You must have experience for writing for health care professional with patient audiences preferred
- You must be adept at managing referencing and annotations for complex program communications
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communications, science, marketing, or a related field
- Experience with pharmaceutical submissions including brand, Med Legal and FDA
- Working with multiple agency disciplines to develop the right message at the right time in effort to meet client and agency goals
- Must be able to meet client and agency timelines and flourish in a fast paced environment
MicroMass Communications - 15 months ago