Rewards Network is seeking a smart, innovative, and charismatic individual to fill our Copywriter position. As a part of our cross-functional creative team, you will be responsible for developing and executing big ideas, clever concepts, and compelling content that will help take our business to the next level. Were looking for a talented, collaborative team player, who will help to guide the tone and style of website, email, social media, and print content for a range of clients.
In addition to generating innovative ideas, you will combine your copywriting talent and design sensibility to create visual concepts that help sell the work; ensuring creative deliverables address marketing and business objectives.
- Developand execute innovative concepts and copy for a variety of media including web,email, print, mobile, and social media
- Collaborate across various Rewards Network departments to produce compelling messagingfor our clients and prospects
- Occasionallylead brainstorming sessions and collaborate with design team to develop campaigns that influence diverse target audiences
- Managemultiple assignments and produce high-quality work within established deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate andpresent concepts and creative strategy to our clients
- Remain currentwith integrated marketing tactics, design/industry trends and advances intechnology
- Define and solve project challenges with minimal guidance
- Bachelors Degree from a four-year college or university majoring in Journalism, Creative Writing, Graphic Design, Communications or Marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the creative communications field
- 1-3 years of professional experience, crafting engaging content for website, email, interactive media, and SEO in an agency (interactive) or digitally focused in-house creative department
- Outstanding creativity, enthusiasm and sense of humor is paramount
- A strong design sensibility is a prerequisite, along with expert knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Possesses a deep understanding of how interactive technologies can be used to deliver rich and rewarding user experiences
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
- Have the ability to adapt writing style to target diverse audience segments
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills is required, along with attention to detail
- Experience writing within dining or travel industry a plus
- Online portfolio required with application
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For over 30 years, Rewards Network has helped restaurants increase their revenue, traffic, and customer engagement through our innovative...