Sage Environmental Consulting has an immediate need for a passionate, innovative, and experienced Copywriter.
The ideal candidate has a gift for communicating differentiated brand identities, proven written and oral communication skills, and enjoys driving the collaborative and communication processes. This position will start as a contract position with the possibility of full time hire after three months of employment. Our marketing department is located in Austin, TX, but the right candidate will be allowed to work remotely.
- Knowledge and understanding of air quality engineering and technical consulting services is required to be considered for this position.*
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic messaging for a variety of projects such as brochures, emailer content, holiday cards, invites and service sheets.
- Condense large amounts of information into clear, concise, and effective messages.
- Lead the collaborative process with internal and external customers to gather content upon which to create effective copy.
- Help locate new places to promote our brand (organizations, surveys, articles) and create the content.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Creative Director, marketing team, and engineers as needed.
Please apply online for this position and we will request portfolios from the candidates that meet our requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience developing content within the air quality engineering and technical consulting industry.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and expeditiously.
- Must be a creative, analytical problem solver with a bias towards action.
- A portfolio will be required.