ShopHQ is looking for a fun, highly organized and
detail-oriented team player able to own writing projects
from start to finish. Must be nimble, willing to learn,
and able to meet deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced
environment. Applicants should be positive, productive,
quick and concise and able to write conceptually
The Copywriter will write inspiring/engaging,
consumer-facing sales copy and provide copyediting
support for ShopHQ.com communications, online and mobile
initiatives, including ShopHQ campaigns, promotions,
events, landing pages, banners, shopping guides, mobile
applications, product support, product nomenclature,
social media support, emails and external marketing
What you’ll do
communications and online initiatives including
- Conceptualize and write copy for ShopHQ.com
marketing content, product support content, emails,
apps, general web content and more
before being made “live”
- Provide editing backup and QA for creative assets
style and brand standards through all communications
- Based on creative direction, maintain ShopHQ.com
senior copywriter, designers, merchandise
- Work with creative manager, creative director,
coordinator, and tech team to execute projects on
deadline and according to the ShopHQ brand
Benefits – What you’ll get
insurance, Paid Time Off
- 401(k) match, Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- Team member discount
- Annual and quarterly recognition program
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
What you’ll need to succeed
writing-related field preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years plus of copywriting/editing experience.
- degree in marketing, communications, English, or
tools used for e-commerce and copywriting.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Advertising promotional copy background.
- Retail and e-commerce preferred.
- Two to three excellent writing samples.
- Familiarity with online applications, software and
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter