The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) is an exclusive network for professional women to networking, advancement and promotion. NAPW members enjoy a wealth of resources, benefits, and services dedicated to enhancing their lives and promoting their businesses and careers.
Our mission is to provide the most advanced forum for members to connect with like-minded professional women to develop innovative business and social relationships. We continuously offer our members the resources and benefits necessary to foster professional and personal success. NAPW provides seminars, podcasts, webinars and educational tools, fostering critical skills that enable our members to achieve personal and career success. Through our wide-reaching network, members discover new opportunities to connect, grow, learn and inspire. Visit our website at www.napw.com
NAPW is building out strategic marketing capabilities, and laying a foundation for growth. One key capability is developing the Internal Agency, which is responsible for brand strategy implementation. The Copywriter will bring the brand to life through sharp, crisp marketing execution which is rooted in consumer insight.
You should have a strong writing portfolio, a proven track record of success for helping brands build member engagement and bring a testing mentality. Manage a diversity of marketing communication including the content creation of e-newsletters, email copy, website content, SEM advertising, SEO, and a broad range of digital and traditional marketing materials. Most importantly, you will closely collaborate with the Creative Team and other stakeholders to deliver a unified brand voice.
The Copywriter will have overall responsibility for writing copy to support an integrated marketing strategy. The copy should consistently represent the NAPW brand and be appropriate and optimized to drive the desired response in the selected marketing channel(s). You should be adept at writing short- and long-form content.
- Member Communication from a lifecycle perspective (lead generation, sales, onboarding, engagement, renewal)
- Newsletters and other publications
- Event marketing collateral
- Blog posts
- 3-5 years agency experience with a combination of print and digital marketing copywriting
- Strong conceptual and writing skills with a solid understanding of the digital arena
- Ability to create copy that delivers on business goals
- Proficient in branding, social, online marketing and media
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (communications, journalism)
- Enthusiastic disposition and ability to work well as part of a team. Detail-oriented, self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding work environment
Please note that this role is targeted to Copywriters, not Graphic Designers. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and a link to your writing portfolio or two writing samples.