iZotope is looking for a talented individual to join our industrious and energetic Marketing team. An iZotope Copywriter is expected to deliver captivating copy that will help intrigue, educate, and entertain the iZotope community. The ideal candidate has a keen mastery of the written word and a strong background in audio/music technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing insightful product marketing copy for the iZotope website and periodic email campaigns
- Developing benefit-focused messaging that tells the story of our award-winning products
- Developing content for other marketing initiatives, such as monthly newsletters, artist features, social media campaigns, partner collaborations, and more
- Supporting the development and production of technical product materials, such as educational guides, articles, and white papers
- Copyediting written materials provided by other sources
This is a full-time position located in our Cambridge, MA office. For the right candidate, it is possible that this role could be fulfilled by an offsite writer through contract-based projects. All applications should include a cover letter, resume, and at least three relevant writing samples.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Clear, succinct, and flawless writing style (occasional tpyos aside)
- Flexible writing style to address different audiences while maintaining a consistent iZotope "voice"
- Conscientious attention to detail
- Ability to deliver work on time and in a finalized format
- Ability to cheerfully and effectively collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, and others
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and proactively prioritize them
- Ability to distill technical information into digestible, user-friendly concepts and stories
- Hands-on experience with iZotope products and major DAWs a plus
- Experience coordinating with translation services a plus
- Experience with SEO optimization a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Please submit the requested materials to email@example.com with the subject "Copywriter."