Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is a leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
We are currently seeking a
to join our team. This position is responsible for writing content for websites using customer supplied information as well as information from multiple internal and external sources, such as current and past advertising available through our company database, general information relevant to customer’s industry and related websites. This position will optimize website searches by the strategic placement and usage of relevant industry keywords and specific products and services supplied by the customer.
What will you do?
What is YPG looking for?
- Review customer supplied keywords and business information to create/edit full sentences, paragraphs and pages that represent the customer’s business and provide search engine optimization
- Ensure all gathered content is sufficient and complete
- Research all online tools and purchased products to collect additional information about each business.
- Determine if customer supplied information is sufficient enough to produce adequate website content for each website product.
- Take decision when to query/reject textual content to the Multimedia Content Agent if YPG or customer standards are not met.
- Communicate effectively with management/supervisor and openly communicate new ideas that could help maximize workflow efficiency
- Identify ambiguous textual content and communicate with Multimedia Content Agents for solutions
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or similar
- One to two years experience in related field
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office products and ability to type 45 WPM
Why will you want to work with us?
· Opportunities to learn and grow with a reputable company
· Comfortable, casual work environment
· 24/7 access to a nearby fitness facility
· A business casual dress code (wear jeans to work!)
· Flexible schedule
· Paid time off, vacation time and paid holidays
· Medical and dental insurance
· 401(k) with company match
· Employee Assistance Program
· Company paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
Yellow Pages Group - 16 months ago
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...