Looking for an Exciting, Full-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of a Part-Time, Sales Assistant for our Brunswick-River Grove Bowling Center located in River Grove, IL. The Sales Assistant will assist the Sales Specialist in meeting and exceeding group event revenue goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform duties that assist in meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue goals.
• Plan unique and fun group events to high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Maximize Brunswick revenue through up-selling, creative event planning, and suggestive selling.
• Respond to all group event inquiries (online and phone) within one business day.
• Maximize the effectiveness of Group Event direct mail campaigns through timely follow-up.
• Conduct telesales and email campaigns with excellent results.
• Achieve high levels of customer loyalty and retention through customer relationship management activities.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Experience: One to two years of group event sales, event planning or promotional experience, or the equivalent education. Some bowling knowledge helpful. Retail/customer service business experience.
Education Level: College degree with a concentration in Marketing or Event Planning a plus.
Part-Time, varied shifts. Weekends are required and be available for any Holidays.
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Bowling
To Apply: Please complete all application tasks to be considered
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick Corporation - 19 months ago
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...