- An Applications System Engineer to work in the Repo Trading System Development team within SIG.
- The Application System Engineer will provide leadership and will be engaged in systems analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs
- Perform tasks across all phases of the systems development life-cycle architecture, analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production
- Able to work collaboratively with other members of the application development team
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff
sologig - 8 months ago
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants...