- Manage all activities related to Cloud Summit 2013
- Work with Services Marketing team to design event: all keynotes, business development sessions, vendor sessions
- Project management responsibilities for all activities related to the Summit – responsible for holding weekly meetings with various internal departments to meet milestones
- Recruitment strategy – design and execution
- Sales Integration – work with internal Directors to achieve recruitment objectives; ensure Sales coverage relative to customer mix at event; build objectives for each BU
- pre and post surveys
- Provide weekly updates to internal stakeholders
- Work with IM Creative to design concepts and assets needed for event
- Manage budget
- Work with IM corp Events to ensure hotel and f&B fits the needs of the business (tech fair, Welcome Reception, entertainment, etc)
- Work with team member to launch golf tourney
- Work with team member to weave in philanthropic activity
- Work with team to design social media plan
- Provide content for Site registration; work with IM Creative to write site copy
Education: High School Diploma (or equivalent) and some college required. College courses in travel hospitality convention service management and corporate Events are a plus.
Experience: Two to four years experience in the execution of high level meetings in a corporate setting; domestically and internationally required. Proven ability in negotiating a must. Excellent verbal written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities in a fast pace environment a must. Knowledge of general computer applications (Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel) required. Ability to travel is a must.
Ingram Micro - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company. As a...