The Corporate Relationship Representative is responsible for assessing the educational needs of our clients. This individual will inform our clients on educational requirements and related offering products to ensure client satisfaction. Targeted training period of 60 - 120 days.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Learn product attributes and how they support client learning.
• Build and manage long term relationships based on client satisfaction and integrity based business practices. • Gain an understanding of client needs and match related product offering.
• Must be well versed in all education and compliance product lines.
• Follow up on client inquires.
• Proactively perform outbound call campaigns to educate potential clients.
• Effectively perform product demonstrations and create proposals.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associate's Degree in business related field.
• Two or more years of sales/client service experience, preferably in the financial industry or related field.
• Ability to adapt to changes in workload, systems and processes with resilience and a positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently and self sufficiently.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, and remain detail oriented.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Communication skills, both verbally and electronically, to transmit information accurately and understandably, and to actively seek feedback to ensure student understands product attributes and education process.
• High energy and self-motivated and ability to work in a complex environment.
• Ability to relate and respond professionally to client needs to their satisfaction.
Kaplan - 14 months ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...