DCP Midstream is the link in the energy chain ensuring society has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. As the largest producer of natural gas liquids in the U.S, DCP Midstream, is proud of the role its 3200 employees perform in gathering and processing natural gas in 18 States. Jointly owned by Phillips 66 and Spectra Energy, DCP Midstream is the #1 Oil and Gas Company, and #1 Private Company in Denver, Colorado. (www.dcpmidstream.com)
To assist field measurement and operations staff through troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving on NGL and Condensate related issues.
1. Leads, develops and implements processes and procedures to measurement data quality control.
2. Approves NGLs and condensate data validity before release to accounting.
3. Approves measurement adjustments and provides guidance where necessary.
4. Develops and conducts training of NGL measurement staff.
5. Maintains expert level working knowledge and understanding of NGL and Condensate measurement processes and practices.
6. Responsible for identifying and reconciling volume discrepancies between DCP and its customers.
7. Provide liquid measurement station design guidance for his/her assigned assets.
8. Provide guidance to field measurement personnel to insure contract and industry standards compliance.
9. Develop new and modify existing physical flow balances to enable tracking of L&U and measurement performance.
10. Approves condensate gross barrel vs. DCP tank log exception reports and investigates, identifies, and resolves exceptions.
11. Analyze, debug, and implement changes to EFM devices. Interface with manufacturers relative to necessary changes and upgrades. Perform factory acceptance tests to new and upgrades to EFM devices.
12. Work closely with field locations when troubleshooting area and system balancing problems involving multiple metering location and technologies.
13. Work with all field locations in the administration of local databases and programs necessary to move measurement information from the various locations to the various offices for review and volume reconciliation purposes.
14. Teach new measurement forms to all field locations.
*****Position location is flexible, candidate can be located in various locations in Texas*****
Incumbent will have a minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
At least five years of liquid measurement experience.
Lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
Basic knowledge of NGL measurement data flow processes including API Standards pertaining to volumetric and mass measurement of NGL products. NGL meter installation, setup, calibration and meter setting/design standards.
Completed training such as GPA school for chromatography, omni flow computers, total flows.
Basic knowledge of condensate measurement by tank gauging or LACT measurement.
Strong understanding of MS Excel, Word, Omni-Com.
Basic understanding of liquid measurement devices, orifice, turbine, PD, and coriolis meters.
Experience with flow computers, Omni, Daniel, etc.
Knowledge in chromatography theory and equipment applications.
Experienced in tank gauging and NGL volumetric and mass measurement.
DCP Midstream - 15 months ago
DCP Midstream Partners is the publicly traded entity of DCP Midstream LLC, one of the largest natural gas gatherers in North America and...