Provide administrative and clerical support to the Equity Capital Markets’ (ECM) Corporate Access division and other ECM departments.
(Including specific Education and License requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Strong grammar and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Proven computer skills working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to operate various office machines to include photocopiers, scanners, printers and faxes.
- Must be a team player, yet be able to work without supervision.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
- Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
- Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
1. Perform general clerical functions to include:
o Answer phones, take and deliver messages.
o Draft emails and various correspondence
o Coordinate airline and hotel schedules for Non Deal Roadshows (NDR’s) and meetings
2. Order and, when necessary, pick up meals for meetings and NDR’s.
3. Provide administrative support to Corporate Access department.
o Maintain and distribute NDR and event schedules.
o Manage data input and report generation into and from Corporate Access Database.
4. Must be able to travel and be available to work at ECM conferences.
5. Perform any other duties and special projects as assigned which may include supporting other business units on the trading floor or within ECM.
Davidson Companies - 10 months ago