Clopay Corporation offers an EXCELLENT benefits package along with an employee-centered work environment.
Clopay Corporation, a Griffon Company, is comprised of Clopay Building Products Company and Clopay Plastic Products Company. Clopay Building Products is the nation's largest manufacturer of residential garage doors and a leading supplier of industrial and commercial sectional doors. Clopay Plastic Products Company is a global leader in the development and production of specialty films, extrusion coatings and laminations serving the hygienic, healthcare, protective apparel and industrial markets.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Accountant in our Clopay Plastic Products Company in Mason, OH.
To provide accounting business support by preparing cost models and financial analysis. Assist with corporate budgeting for North America and become a financial systems expert in Hyperion and Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI). Establish and document processes and procedures in regards to SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) and Lean manufacturing principles.
Qualified candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Provide accounting support for the Mason Technical Center and in the areas of budgeting and forecasting for Clopay Plastic Products North America Corporate budgets.
- Provide business support to the sales group by preparing cost models for new product initiatives and new customer opportunities.
- Conduct special analysis for projects such as capital projects, P&L expense, and operations metrics.
- Provide business support to the plant locations as needed.
- Document and create processes and procedures for SOX, internal controls, and standard operating work related to Lean manufacturing.
- Become an expert in IT financial systems such as Hyperion and Oracle Business Intelligence. Create dashboards for Clopay Plastics North America in Oracle.
- Should be able to travel 10% of the time domestically and be willing to travel overseas occasionally.
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required. Minor should be in Information Technology, Sales, or Marketing.
- Some relevant internship or co-op experience required. Other work experience in Finance or Accounting a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and database application such as Oracle or Access required. Experience with Hyperion a plus.
- Should have strong communication skills and aptitude for handling confidential information.
- Must be willing to travel 10% domestically and occasional international travel.
We offer a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package, including tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year, 401K, paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE M/F/D/V - We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!
Clopay Corporation - 16 months ago
Just like Aldous Huxley and Jim Morrison, Clopay knows something about doors. Subsidiary Clopay Building Products makes residential and...