Apply your talent and experience in financial reporting, staff leadership and project management as you would manage a variety of departmental functions and high profile assignments in support of our corporate Accounting & Finance team strategies. Reporting to a senior leader within our fast-paced group, you would have direct managerial responsibility for two supervisory staff members and their immediate teams.
You would be expected to develop strong business relationships with key divisional leaders as you would provide financial consultation and reporting support to select business units within the organization. Further, you would provide direction and operational guidance to assigned vendors, take a leadership role in our annual audit process and actively engage in manufacturing cost analysis activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Consulting with business leaders on unit income statement analysis and trend data.
- Serve on cross-functional enterprise system user advisory teams.
- Provide leadership and guidance to select vendors and service providers.
- Participate in the annual strategic planning process and corresponding budget plan development.
- Manage multiple departmental team projects and strategic action items.
- Lead segments of annual corporate audit process.
- Develop refinements to our manufacturing cost analysis process.
Holland, L.P. is one of four portfolio companies of The Curran Group, a privately-held holding company. As a leading contract services company serving the railroad industry, Holland has established an enviable track record of growth and expansion with over 800 employees throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Requirements for this important role include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Successful track record and career progression within a corporate Accounting function.
- Proven leadership and managerial experience.
- Experience within a manufacturing organization with experience in inventory cost analysis is a definite plus.
Holland Company - 5 months ago