Our client, a leading global company, seeks to add a Corporate Accounting Manager to their growing team.
The Corporate Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing accounting processes while fostering a collaborative environment with other functional areas. Ensure that financial transactions are correctly recorded through the general ledger in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Manage the monthly close process, and accurately report financial results in accordance with the close schedule. Analyze financial information to understand and explain trends and variances compared to the plan and prior year. Liaise with external auditors, tax accountants, and accounting firms.
The selected candidate will:
- Manage the monthly financial close process and accounting operations
- Effectively interact with executives, the finance team, and others within the Company to resolve issues and improve processes.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and drive the implementation of the solution.
- Explain monthly and quarterly trends and variances.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and complying with key accounting policies.
- Special projects as required.
Strong technical accounting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license and minimum of 4-5 years of related professional experience •
On offer is an attractive compensation and benefits package. Please reply in confidence with your resume.
- Ability to quickly learn new things and be nimble in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated individual who is interested in obtaining accounting experience in a high growth and dynamic environment
- Ability to function as a team player, strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines