Corporate Accounts Manager
The Corporate Account Manager maintains and expands relationships
with strategically important large customers.
Assigned to specifically named customers, the Corporate Account Manager is responsible for
achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Corporate Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Corporate Account Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES * Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.