POSITION: Corporate Administrative Assistant
SUMMARY: Provides administrative support to the executive staff of the Lynn Development Group – and all others as assigned. This position will handle special projects while assuming progressing responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Professional administrative support to the executive team
- Special projects as assigned
- Provide redundancy for basic bookkeeping, human resource administration, and all other administrative functions as assigned
- Act as a liaison to the community while conducting business as a team member of CDA
- Answer phones – multi line; take messages and prepare daily schedules for the executive team as assigned
- Type at least 45 words per minute with a high level of accuracy
- Utilize computer software to generate memorandums – reports – spreadsheets – research – communicate via e-mail – schedule meetings – manage calendars
- General Administrative Duties – file – copy – organize – manage paperwork – mail correspondence – purchase office supplies
- Coordinate meetings – arrange travel – manage expenses
- Trains other support staff
- Controls and maintains confidential information
- May make some elemental business decisions as approved by the managing executive
- All other duties as assigned
Office environment. Travel less than 1%.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
High school graduate or equivalent required; post high-school course work and/or certification preferred.
Three years administration in a professional office setting required; five years professional experience as an executive assistant preferred. Two years of bookkeeping experience preferred – with exposure to Quickbooks.