Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Associate Sales Representative . The CASR will work independently under the direction of a Corporate Sales Representative and will be responsible for selling all IMS product lines and services to various departments within medical facilities.
We’re looking for someone with sales skills that can manage their time well and build strong relationships. Experience the pride and prestige of working with a successful company committed to first class service offerings. This position is for a motivated top performer who is driven by sales revenues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Uses initiative to originate, promote and close sales at all times.
• Assumes primary responsibility for assigned sales territory frequently as needed.
• Promotes supportive, quality customer relations by identifying internal customers, acknowledging customers promptly and using respectful, professional behavior.
• Effectively presents our services, products and programs to various levels of decision makers within assigned sales territory.
• Delivers effective and uncompromising customer service in the territory at all times.
• Coordinates all daily activities through the Corporate Sales Representative to ensure customers are always served effectively.
• Prepares service history reports, cost savings analysis and other relative reports and reviews with Corporate Sales Representative, and/or customer on monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis as determined by management.
• Coordinates & conducts preventative maintenance services for customers.
• Coordinates & updates process improvement programs for select customers within assigned territory.
• Coordinates all site visits and workshops for customer attendance and technical staff.
• Assists the customer in registering for My Account, and offers training for them to use it effectively.
• Observes staff in "Care and Handling Procedure" and initiates recommendations to minimize frequency and severity of damaged equipment.
• Participates in local SGNA and AORN chapters.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university; and/or two years of business to business sales experience.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
Integrated Medical Systems - 17 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...