Utilize a variety of data sources in order to accurately provide reports and analysis to the Kroger Corporate Brands team. Work with PL Marketing IT team to develop, test, and deploy business solutions. Provide additional technical and analytical services to the Corporate Brands department as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Collect and validate data from internal systems and supplier sources as needed
- Prepare, process, and distribute scheduled reports on a routine basis using a variety of software such as Business Objects, MS Office, and other proprietary systems.
- Helps provide insights to the Corporate Brand department through an understanding of the business need.
- Troubleshoot data integrity, user, and system problems and work with the user to achieve positive results.
- Be a proactive team member with the optimization of information system, reports and technology.
- Stay current on important issues that are impactful to the success of Kroger Corporate Brands and PL Marketing
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Physical Abilities:
- 4 year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Degree in Business, Statistics, Marketing or Economics is desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of internet and web based applications.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into a deliverable solution.
- Experience generating detailed reports and delivering a summary of your findings in both spreadsheet and presentation form.
- Ability to adapt to advancing technology and computer solutions.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and productive business relationships with users and team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an audience from senior level executives, to business users.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Reporting and database experience.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Remain standing/sitting for several hours at a time.
- Have unlimited manual dexterity.
- Data Analysis
- Information Systems Analyst
- Information Technology/Systems – significant experience and expertise using MS Excel
Some of the Competencies/Skills required to successfully perform this position are:
- Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Building Strategic Working Relationships – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Building Trust – Interacting with others in a way that gives employees confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in the English language.
- Customer Focus – Making other’s needs a primary focus of one’s actions. Developing and sustaining productive relationships with fellow PL Marketing employees.
- Decision Making – Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive; generating innovative solutions in work situations.
- Negotiation – Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Self-Starter – Working the majority of the time without direct supervision; prioritizing, organizing and completing workload accurately within allotted time period.
- Work Standards – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
C.P.L. Marketing Group is a family run company. We are three generations serving our satisfied customers. Along with us is a crew of hard...