Support the Category Development Management infrastructure for the long-term vision of a Dairy Manufacturer’s product channels
- Help support the Category Development Team, ensuring they have visibility to key corporate projects and insights.
- Co-lead with Category Development, ensuring all national selling stories are anchored with the latest category and customer insights.
- Serve as an advisor to Category Development Managers in deploying tools against specific customer selling engagements.
- Train and mentor internal clients related to category development, to a level of best-in-class partner.
- Manage multiple customers and prioritize work accordingly.
- Partner with key customers to strengthen business relationships
- Confidently, concisely, and clearly communicate important insights, category information, selling stories, and other relevant information to the stake holders and customers.
- Be recognized as the companies lead expert as it relates to the category.
- Organize the companies industry, customer, competitive, and category insights so that they can easily be shared and developed within the key cross-functional teams.
- Lead the development of actionable category insights and provide recommendations to key stakeholders on how we can deliver category growth.
- Manage our key external insight partnerships: category data reporting.
- Guide these partnerships in our objectives & strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years Category Management experience
- Expert level experience with Nielsen/IRI syndicated data
FPCNational - 21 months ago