Corporate Communications Director
Fike is seeking an innovative Corporate Communications Director at our headquarters in Blue Springs, M O . The Corporate Communications Director is a key role that delivers leadership and direction in the planning, development and execution of corporate communications programs that shape awareness and perceptions of the company by employees, subsidiaries, distributors/representatives, customers, vendors and media. The successful candidate will manage marketing communications practices that support the generation of revenues through business development, product promotion and capture of market share. In addition, the qualified individual will provide an integrated communications approach that addresses the comprehensive needs of Corporate and Strategic Business Units and facilitates knowledge sharing and corporate branding on a global basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Journalism, or related field
• Eight progressive years of post-degree experience
• Demonstrated knowledge and comprehensive experience in the design and execution of marketing communications best practices that promotes brand management, enables effective creation of advertising, print and digital media, product and sales literature, web site design and content management
• A proven thought leader in the area of corporate communications with credible experience in building positive relationships and working successfully with senior leadership
• Ability to handle crisis communications
• Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams
• Experience with various communication tools, media, strategies and tactics
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and have excellent written, presentation and verbal communications skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and related presentation and publishing software tools
Master’s degree in a related field.
Fike offers a competitive benefits package including: comprehensive Medical, Vision & Dental plans, company paid life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, education assistance program, EAP, and on-site fitness center.
Please refer to Job #2013.29. An application needs to be completed by May 1
4th, 2013. Please follow the prompts below to fill out an on-line application or an application kiosk is available @:
704 SW 10th St.
Blue Springs, MO 64015
FIKE CORPORATION - 17 months ago