CLIENT: B2B Oil & Gas Corporation
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
Our client is seeking a Corporate Communications Manager to manage executive-level communications, external and internal communications, annual reports, investor relations, and other strategic messaging projects. You will lead strategy and manage internal and external communications. You will bring thought leadership ideas and opportunities to the company while having a keen eye for branding.
• The ideal candidate will bring experience from Energy/Oil & Gas and be comfortable with working with highly technical product and services.
• Apply best practices for public relations, media relations, crisis communications, community relations, reputation management
• Collaborate with internal and external constituents and cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
• Regional, National, and Global communications
• Consult and problem solve on critical and challenging communications issues
• 7+ years of communications and public relations experience
• MUST HAVE: exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• MUST HAVE: writing portfolio demonstrating the required experience
• PREFERRED: Experience interacting with the media (PR/Media Relations)
• PREFERRED: Ideal candidates will have experience working with a global corporation
• Experience managing and leading internal teams
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Ability to work and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Experience managing a variety of external vendors
• Requires a high ability of reasoning, decision making, and influence
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Journalism