ACTIVE Network (NYSE: ACTV) is on a mission to make the world a more active place. With deep expertise in Activity and Participant Management™ (APM), our ActiveWorks® cloud technology helps organizations transform and grow their businesses. We do this through technology solutions that power the world’s activities and through online destinations such as ACTIVE.com® that connect people with the things they love to do. Serving over 50,000 global business customers and driving over 80 million transactions annually, we help organizations get participants, manage their events and build communities. ACTIVE is looking for a senior corporate communications manager to drive an aggressive program to share the ACTIVE story.
The ideal candidate will have strong expertise in SaaS/B2B technology PR, established relationships with key reporters and analysts across business, consumer and technology segments, and a laser focus on delivering high value communications programs that drive business results.
Key Responsibilities include:
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: Work with company leadership and agency resources on the strategy, planning and execution of corporate communications initiatives.
- MEDIA & ANALYST RELATIONS: Establish and nurture excellent relationships with key reporters, bloggers and analysts. Secure timely, on-message media coverage.
- WRITING: Write and edit press releases, case studies, contributed articles, blog posts, award submissions and other news vehicles
- COMMUNICATIONS: Forge strong alliances with internal and external stakeholders and drive awareness of the company, our brands and our partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field preferred
- 8+ years relevant experience in both corporate and agency settings
- Strategic mindset with emphasis on deadlines, results and measurement
- Demonstrated success employing social media to drive corporate and product awareness
- Calm under pressure, with experience handling multiple products, markets, priorities and stakeholders simultaneously
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills