The Cadmus Group, Inc., a fast-growing social good consultancy with projects across the U.S. and around the world, is seeking a candidate with experience writing in a corporate communications environment. The ideal candidate will be capable of rapidly turning around well-written material upon demand, while also proactively finding additional information within the organization that will effectively tell Cadmus’ story, to its current and prospective employees, clients and partners. If you love to write, this is the job for you.
This candidate will have primary responsibility for writing content as part of our corporate communications strategy. This position requires a talented and versatile writer, capable of developing a full variety of products, including press releases, media pitches, sales material, technical documents, and content for our corporate website, intranet site, and Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or relevant field
• 4 to 6 years of experience writing in a corporate communications environment
• Solid experience with MS Office applications
• Knowledge of WordPress or similar website content management programs
• Experience in a relevant industry including environmental, energy, public health, or high performance buildings preferred
This position will be located in our Arlington, VA office.
The Cadmus Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 22 months ago