Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale , Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East. Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center . Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S. News & World Report " Best Hospital " ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
- Under the supervision of the Director, participates in the development, implementation and ongoing activities of the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Assists the Director in the organization and implementation of all monitoring and auditing activities of the Corporate Compliance Department, which include but are not limited to:
- Initiating and tracking annual conflict of interest requests;
- quarterly Medicare Program Sanction Checks of Associates and medical staff;
- preparation of the quarterly package for the Audit & Compliance Committee of the Board;
- KRONOS management for the department; RAC tracking and control; other duties as assigned.
- Maintains all departmental business activities, documents, and any and all interactions with the Director, other departments, Associates and physicians with the strictest confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in Secretarial Sciences or related field desirable.
- Expertise in word processing (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to type 65+ words per minute and operate office equipment required.
- Ability to perform well under pressure with minimal supervision in a confidential manner required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, a positive and pleasant demeanor, and willingness to be adaptable and learn new skills required.
- Previous Compliance experience desirable but not essential.
Holy Cross Hospital - 18 months ago