Ensure that Impinj maintains the highest integrity in financial reporting and analysis; strong and effective financial controls; and efficient financial operations. Support executive management in decision-making and operational excellence.
- Monitor the financial operations of the company and provide financial leadership to the organization.
- Oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Manage timely preparation and distribution of internal and external financial reports, including debt compliance, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Manage the quarterly review and annual audit process.
- Value and account for the stock option program and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and foreign tax laws.
- Participate in budget planning and cost control management in alignment with the company’s strategic plan.
- Improve efficiencies of company systems and processes.
- Create tools and systems to assist management with decision making.
- Manage set-up and financial reporting of subsidiaries including those in foreign jurisdictions.
- Ensure compliance with international, federal, state, and local tax reporting requirements including employment, income, property, excise, franchise, and sales and use taxes.
- Prepare work papers and manage external tax provider in preparation of the annual tax provision, quarterly tax reporting, and annual compliance tax filings.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate financial controls including documentation on the company’s accounting systems, procedures, and internal controls.
- Participate in negotiations related to company bank facilities and compliance with related covenants.
- Prepare and deliver various analyses reports and presentations.
- Prepare and file annual and quarterly reports with the Securities Exchange Commission.
- Assist the CFO with other projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA a plus)
- CPA with 7+ years experience in public accounting and/or private industry (high-tech experience preferred)
- Prior experience working for a public company, including SEC reporting
- Experience managing an accounting team through an initial public offering
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong ability to analyze data and articulate key issues and trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with expertise in Excel and proficiency in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and web-based tools
- Proficiency with MRP and accounting software, preferable Dynamics AX
Apply To This Job