Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile, portable, hand-held consumer electronics products, like the Kindle family of products including e-readers and tablets.
We are looking for an experienced attorney to support our rapidly growing and evolving Kindle and Digital development business. You will be the lead attorney for new product development and technology initiatives, collaborating with engineering, product management, and global operations on compliance, intellectual property, and regulatory matters. You will work directly with the business and technical teams on strategic IP, development, and technology matters, and drafting, and negotiating complex technology and IP transactions. Some travel, domestic and international, will be required.
- JD admitted to at least 1 state bar
- Minimum 4+ years of legal experience
- At least 2-3 years at a major law firm
- Experience with IP and technology transactions
Lab126, part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Technical background (computer science, electrical or mechanical engineering preferred), with strong knowledge of software and hardware development and design, including firmware, operating systems and integrated hardware systems.
- You must be enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and getting things done, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
Lab126 - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard