The Corporate Development Analyst is responsible for assisting in evaluating, modeling and making recommendations for the business development, investor relations and acquisition opportunities of EverBank and its subsidiaries. The Corporate Development Analyst will work with a variety of corporate functional areas, most significantly the finance, accounting and legal groups, business group managers, investment bankers, other outside consultants and executive management.
• Develop and maintain various corporate valuation methodologies for EverBank, including public valuation comparables, component business line valuations, market M&A transactions, DCF, etc.
• Evaluate market trends and competitive environment for various business lines to identify expansion and acquisition opportunities.
• Assist investor relations team in the collection, analysis, presentation and reporting of equity market trends, and competitive intelligence gleaned from peer reports.
• Analyze and assist in evaluation of new acquisition opportunities, including triaging opportunities, modeling financial projections, outlining business and competitive landscapes, evaluating build vs. buy strategies and recommending optimal structures and prices for targeted investments.
• Analyze and assist in evaluation of start-up business opportunities for new business lines, including triaging opportunities, modeling financial projections, outlining business and competitive landscapes and evaluating build vs. buy strategies.
• Analyze and assist in evaluation of existing growth opportunities (“internal business development”), including triaging opportunities, modeling financial projections and outlining business and competitive landscapes.
• Analyze and assist in evaluation of partnership opportunities, including triaging opportunities, modeling financial projections and creating pricing alternatives.
• Analyze and assist in evaluation of new product development initiatives, including triaging opportunities, modeling product profitability and creating pricing and segmentation alternatives.
• Various ad-hoc projects as needed.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements )
• 0 - 2 years experience in financial Analytics in corporate environment ideal focus on Investment Banking/M&A Activity
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, concentration in Finance/accounting preferred.
• Masters Degree/MBA Strongly preferred.
• Prior experience w/ financial modeling.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and statistical modeling software.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication, research, project management, analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, growth environment.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Assessment Screening
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...