Move inc (operator of Realtor.com) currently has an opportunity for a Corporate Development Analyst, reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, and located in our Westlake Village California office. |
The Corporate Development Analyst will play a key role in assessing the marketplace and in projects that aggressively drive long-term profitable growth of the enterprise. Candidates for this position should have an ability to apply financial acumen to understand complex business scenarios and a willingness to assume responsibility for a broad range of evolving priorities. This position is also responsible for financial modeling, preparation of presentation materials for senior management and competitive analysis. This highly visible position requires solid communications skills, a strong analytical background, the ability to develop creative solutions to business problems and work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have three-five years of experience in financial modeling and presentation development. Candidates must be highly motivated, results-oriented and have demonstrated communication skills. The position is a unique opportunity to develop your strategic thinking, analytical skills and understanding of real estate space, while being part of a public company.
- Business Assessment: evaluate strategic business opportunities (organic and inorganic); analyze the industry, markets, competitors, economics and strategy; assess business fit for the Company; develop recommendations
- Opportunity identification: help identify new opportunities to fuel growth in core, adjacent and step-out markets
- Business Intelligence: perform complex research to support strategic initiatives by gathering data, talking to people, modeling results and analyzing outputs; Must become familiar with our markets, customers, competitors and industry drivers
- Business Plans: help develop cogent business plans for the company, its markets, its products and new opportunities
- Due Diligence: support due diligence initiatives to vet investment targets and growth concepts. Project manage the work, gather the data, analyze the information and present cogent findings
- Communications: develop high-quality company presentations for senior management, Board of Directors and potential partners
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA with a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Three (3) or more years of relevant work experience (management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, corporate development, business analysis, financial planning & analysis)
- Experience with Internet businesses
- A well rounded individual that brings a great attitude and has the maturity and confidence to deal directly with executives
- Experience developing business forecasts and valuation models
- Experience in market research and business analysis
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to deliver time sensitive analyses in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish complex objectives
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Tech savvy and high proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Move, Inc. is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move network of real estate web sites for consumers and real estate professionals (formally entitled the REALTOR.com Real Estate Network). Move’s sites provide the resources and decision support tools for consumers and real estate professionals looking for home and real estate-related information. Visitors to the Move network of Web sites, REALTOR.com®, Move.com®, Moving.com, SocialBios.com, Newhomesource.com, and SeniorHousingNet.com™. Move also operates businesses which provide tools for real estate professionals, notable Top Producer Systems (www.TopProducer.com) and ListHub (www.ListHub.com). Move, Inc. offers a mobile real estate experience through the REALTOR.com mobile real estate search applications for the iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and Windows Phone 7. Move, Inc. also powers the real estate experiences on MSN Real Estate and AOL Real Estate and other third party sites.
The Move Network of real estate sites have the deepest consumer engagement among all real estate sites, with the highest number of unique users visiting the most pages and spending on average 250 million minutes per month.
Move, Inc. - 10 months ago
Move, Inc. is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move network of real estate web sites for consumers and real estate...