Corporate Development Representative – Oak Brook, IL
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Corporate Development Representative will report directly to the Director of Corporate Development. The Director of Corporate Development reports to the VP of Corporate Development.
The Corporate Development Representative is a position for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to experience an entrepreneurial, values-driven culture within a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends. He/she will be provided an extensive training program that will allow the Corporate Development Representative to be confident in his/her product line. The Corporate Development Representative will develop a go to market strategy for their respective territory and will be ultimately responsible for identifying, developing and nurturing channels that allow the promotion of continuing education to prospective students.
Additional responsibilities include
· Develop and maintain a cohesive process to ensure effective representation of the organization.
· Maintain account management system that monitors daily, weekly and monthly activity levels of all prospective and current partnerships.
· Utilize partner and community contacts to identify, secure and attend relevant conferences and events.
· Conduct informational and sales presentations and events with both corporate partners and prospective students.
· Maintain market awareness by actively monitoring community and industry news; share pertinent information with management to ensure departmental consistencies and organizational growth.
· Develop a strategy to track, communicate and build student cohorts for all respective account(s).
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline is required
· Minimum of five years demonstrated experience with intangible product sales, with high consideration given to those with prior educational sales/admissions experience
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and occasional weekend hours
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to prioritize and work with limited direction
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Ability to think strategically and critically to create processes and provide input for growth
· Ability to work effectively with internal departments and a diverse group of people
· Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Contact: submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...