PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Corporate Director of Sales/Sales Operations will be an individual contributor responsible for general oversight of the sales organization for the institutionalized special needs product (iSNP) and Care Plus Products, within the Complex Population Management Division.
The Director works closely with the market Sales Directors and the Executive Directors to develop and execute a sales plan to ensure revenue targets are achieved. The role is instrumental in ensuring that all practices are compliant with CMS marketing guidelines.
- PARTNER WITH ASSIGNED MARKETS TO ENSURE THAT SALES TARGETS ARE ACHIEVED THROUGH THE APPLICATION OF TRADITIONAL SALES PRACTICES
- THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF A SPECIFIC SALES PLAN, AND THE MANAGEMENT OF SALES METRICS.
- DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT SALES TOOLS TO FURTHER DEVELOP THE COMPETENCIES IN THE SALES ORGANIZATION.
- PROVIDE OVERSIGHT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF MARKET SALES DIRECTORS.
- ENSURE THAT COMPLIANCE METRICS ARE MANAGED.
- DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN SALES REPORTING TOOLS AND BEST PRACTICES.
- SERVE AS INTERIM MANAGEMENT AS NEEDED.
- MONTHLY REPORTING OF SALES RESULTS, INCLUDING ANALYSIS OF PRODUCTION
- COMPLIANCE AUDITS ON A QUARTERLY BASIS
- DEVELOPMENT OF SALES TOOLS AND TRAINING
- OVERSIGHT OF IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS
- DEVELOPMENT OF SUCCESSION PLANNING TOOLS
- COMMUNICATION OF QUARTERLY SALES PLAN BY MARKET
- College degree highly preferred
- B to B sales experience
- CRM experience (i.e. Salesforce, Siebel)
- A Group 1 Life and Health license, or the willingness to acquire within the first 60 days
- Experience in sales and sales management with direct supervision of sales professionals
- Experience working with finance, clinical and operations teams within a matrixed environment
- Experience putting sales plans together
- Ability to travel 30-40% across the U.S.
- Computer skills including power point and excel
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier...