At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has a Temporary Part-time opportunity for a qualified Corporate Driver in Johnstown, PA.
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking a temporary part-time Corporate Driver. The successful candidate should possess the ability to:
• Operate motor vehicles transporting corporate executives to and from meetings, social events, and other activities that include travel within Johnstown PA and other locations within an approximately 300 mile radius, to include Pittsburgh, Washington DC, Baltimore MD, and Philadelphia PA.
• Monitor schedules and coordinate with corporate administrative support staff to ensure pickup and driving requirements are met.
• Pre-plan primary and alternate routes of travel, including rest and refueling stops.
• Inspect assigned corporate or rental vehicles for safety, cleanliness, and fuel prior to picking up passengers.
• Observe all traffic laws and adjust vehicle operation as needed for unsafe or adverse driving conditions such as snow/ice, rain, and construction.
• Pick up and drop off passengers at their most convenient curb side location, when possible.
• Ensure safety and security of assigned vehicle and contents for the duration of each trip.
• Notify trip coordinator(s) when unable to support scheduled runs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid Pennsylvania State Driver's License
• Immaculate driving record
• No "at fault" vehicle accidents or moving violations within the past two years (speeding, DUI, failure to yield, etc.)
• Superb verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility with the ability to work nights and some weekends as required, often with short notice.
• One year of experience as a corporate driver or other professional driving experience
• Defensive Driving training course completion
• Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR# 2014-0086
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard