Lead the development and implementation of profitability initiatives for GLOBALFOUNDRIES within and across company functional organizations.
Focal point for identification, analysis and driving execution of corporate profitability initiatives, this position will play a pivotal role in the development and execution of GLOBALFOUNDRIES' long-term financial profitability roadmap.
This individual will be expected to play a leadership role to facilitate key initiatives related to corporate financial, strategic and operational goals through effective coordination across various functional groups. Additional responsibilities will include the definition and development of appropriate KPIs, templates, timelines, tasks and program management routines for periodic management reporting and recommendations.
- Minimum 10 years in semiconductor industry, in roles covering corporate finance, strategy, consulting or investment banking
- Demonstrated expertise in corporate financial analysis and financial modeling
- Strong understanding of the semiconductor industry from economics, technology and financial perspective
- Self-motivated and independent with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team-based leadership skills; ability to work across global locations in matrix role, and build effective cross-functional relationships at multiple levels
- Education: MBA, Engineering undergraduate degree (EE, Physics)