Financial Auditor II
- Ideal candidate will have three years of public accounting experience preferably in a Big 4
• Participates in pre-audit surveys, assembles and analyzes operational and financial data and identifies areas
for subsequent audit; prepares specific audit programs for use by the audit team and estimates
• Reviews and evaluates all completed work, findings and recommendations for accuracy, adequacy and
presence of sufficient supporting documentation; ensures that project workpapers are assembled, maintained and filed correctly.
• On larger project, may direct daily activities of assigned auditors, monitor work progress, provide guidance and adjusts
assignments when necessary.
• Informs the Audit Manager of audit progress on a regular basis. Consults with the Audit Manager on problem areas and recommends appropriate actions.
• Performs special projects as assigned.
Big 4 experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business preferred
• Would prefer CPA...strongly preferred
• 3 years of prior experience in a public accounting firm or equivalent
• Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, auditing techniques and documentation standards.
• Working knowledge of Oracle and ACL are desired.
• This position involves up to 25% travel including international travel.
• Strong understanding of internal controls and excellent project management skills required.
• Excellent communication skills, computer skills and writing skills a must.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with all levels of an organization
What's In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you'll not
only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits
that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance,
Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Framingham || Massachusetts
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide, ranking No. 115 in the...